Thursday, February 18, 2010

oops and Charlton Heston (The Bible)

Yesterday I said I was going to have a ultra sound on my legs... well when I got the call, it was in a scanning vision place up by Portland, said I couldn't eat or drink for 6 hours before the test and the test took 2 hours... duh... that didn't sound like the ultra sounds I have had before.... so....

Relooked at the paperwork... and the test is a "Lower Extremity Arterial Exam" it is for Claudication... think that it is to test my leg veins to see if they are open and the blood is flowing... From what I understand they can go in and do a long stent type thing in each leg to keep them open...  I'll just be glad when it is all over with....I just don't want it to happen on or near next Tuesday... Tuesday is when I need to go to the 3rd week of Beth Moore's "Daniels" series... It is so in depth... I am learning so much thru her study, the work book and my Bible studing... 

Now for the awesome news... my dear hubby let me order the "Bible Series" that Charlton Heston presents.... I have just got it, so have looked at only one of the dvd on the creation...

It is not like a movie where there are actors playing rolls, each DVD is Mr. Heston walking or driving or reading from the bible at the Holy Land with magnificent pictures showing what maybe the creation, Adam and Eve, ect ... Each DVD is about 45 minutes long..

I did scan (I hope I am not infringing on any copy right) the cover of the amazing book that cam with the 4 DVD's... I also received two CD's, one is the soundtrack and the other is Charlton Heston reading the Psalms...
Here is the cover of the book
 
Totally amazing book and the pictures that are in it are breath taking! plus the writing is in a bigger print... will really be interesting to my three granddaughters... 
This was the best $90.00 I (er my hubby)  :0) ever spent... Here is where you can get any info: 

 Personally, I want to thank all of you who have commented or emailed me on how you are holding me in your prayers.. The Power of Prayer!! I am just amazed at how far reached prayers stretch to each of us!!!
hugs, Veleta

1 comment:

  1. I always loved this actor He played major roles :)
    Hope your legs are ok

    ReplyDelete