Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Morning and stents

morning...  I do have a picture of my red block for a one on one swap/work with a new friend who lives in Aurstralia...
This is my red color study block thru the CQ for Newby group..  I had a lot of fun working on it getting ready for it to mail off today to Australia...

I will be going for a ultra sound on both of my upper legs this Friday to see what is wrong... have slowely (but to fast for me) losing all my strength in my legs... walking just down my hall is hard and does make my upper legs hurt and going up stairs or up from a normal higth chair is just about impossible... they think they may have to do two stints (one in each leg artery)... I am not afraid of getting stents have had a couple in my heart several years ago...  if that will help me, I am all for it...

I got plenty of projects to work on if I do have the stents and am in the hospital for a couple days.. Prayer shawls, couple CQ blocks and a beaded ornament I have started.!  hmmm now that makes everything sound so much happier...

I do ask you for prayers that all goes well, they get it fixed and I can start to enjoy walking with my girl (pup named Patches, she don't like being called the D word) and able to get in and out of our 5th wheel....

I am hoping my stent surgery will be after nextTuesday, as Tuesday nights for a total of 12 weeks having been going to a Bible Study put on by a church in my area that is showing the film study of Beth Moore on the Book of Daniels...

Last night was about how the three men who were with Daniel were thrown into the fire and yet when others looked into the fiery furnace they saw 4 men instead.. the forth was some say was a angel, but Beth feels it was Jesus himself who was with the men... and when the three men were taken out of the fire not even their clothes or hair smelled of smoke! What a insight this is and also a message... no matter what the circumstances are we ARE NOT ALONE!

I just needed to share this with you, it just really makes me feel so blessed!

Veleta (hugs to all)

1 comment:

  1. It has blessed me too! Thank you! I will be praying that the doctors can find something to do that will help and the Lord will bless you with healing!

    Love that red block! So pretty.

    ReplyDelete