Friday, January 15, 2010

Judy Skeel's doll


When I was in Ohio several years ago to attend AFIC ( all doll making converence.. I spent a few days before hand with Dot and not only did she treat me to my first deep fried pickles (Yummo big time!!!!!) Never found them anywhere by where I live since! :0(  ...

Dot also took me over to Judy Skeel's home and studio... for someone who isn't in the doll pattern, classes, awesome doll makes, you should go looke Judy up on the internet... amazing doll maker and teacher!!! Judy let me pick out one of her pieced dolls she had made that were in a basket as a gift!!!! I wanted to make sure I got with one of her amazing hand done faces!!! Now I have finally dug it out and am working on covering the seams with ribbons and trim, then I will do some embordery work plus do some beading around the outer edge of her face and am thinking of also doing beaded hair for her...

I am doing much better... walking a little slowely without a walker... doing some leg exersises to strengthen my legs and really praising God for his miracles, for his strength and for his love!!! Withou him in my life, I would be nothing! I am so truly blessed as we all are!

Feeling the touch of God is so warm and so real!!

No comments:

Post a Comment