Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Good Morning and new ornament


Good Morning everyone! Had a little time before my home health nurse came, wanted to drop a line and let everyone know how very much I have needed and felt your prayers!!! I am so doing so much better. 

Above is a ornament I did before I went into the hospital... the directions called for size 11 beads, but when I bought the book and the beads (with the owners help) I didn't know there was 15's and 11's or other sizes, so I brought home the wrong size... But with the money I had spent on the beads, I was determine to use them...

I added a long fringe and found a perfect ornament at the store the hold it.... All and all, I am very happy with it! I love making ornaments and hope to thru out this year make up some different scenic ornaments as Christmas gifts, plus for my own tree...

Well, best I better close, she should be here any moment!
hugs to all,
Veleta

No comments:

Post a Comment