Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Home and back to my blogger!

Lets just say I beeN, NO,  Truth is I been in the hsopital with Kidney dis function, some heart stuff, to much liquid on my body, etc... Now I am home, on osygen all the time, cool shiny new navy blue wheel chair and LOVING LIFE!! I now know I have one of the best, loving husband in the world! He trys to do everything for me (sometimes to mcu) but that is okay.. he loves me ! and all this stuff hasn't change it one bit!

my life has changed, but my hands and mind still want to just play and play! Been beading a lot, did make a oranment, but also when our old computer went down laswt week, lost the pictures of the christmas oranament I made before this hospital stint... Hubby is going to take new pictures and will post!

Of course our sun is out today and I think of all of you who are so snow bound! Am sharing some of the sun with you!

Merry Christmas everyone! I know with celebrating the birth of the baby Jesus and all he did for each of us, who could not  love this moment!

4 comments:

  1. I am glad you are home and doing better. I have a loving husband I could not do without,too! Thanks for the bit of sunshine. No snow in NC but it is cold. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your wheelchairs very cool. Glad to see you happy and home. Christmas hugs.
    Blessings,Pat....thanks for the sunshine too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for dropping by and leaving a comment-I was only thinking about you recently when I visited Dot and we were chatting about how we hadn't heard how you were.
    So glad you are on the mend and I hope 2010 is a better year for you.
    God bless.
    Doreen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am glad you are home and positive despite the circumstances. Wishing you peace and good health in 2010.

    ReplyDelete